Commercial Solar Services
Not all Solar is Created Equal
Massachusetts is one of the most solar friendly states in the country – if not the friendliest. At Solar On Earth our goal is to take each customer from “not knowing to knowing.” That means exploring all the alternatives to identify the solution that’s best for your particular business or building.
There is a paradigm shift in solar. No longer are panels unsightly and inefficient. No longer is solar cost prohibitive. And no longer is solar a risky decision. The technology is efficient and the savings are definitive. In other words – solar is a smart choice for your business. In a business environment where every penny counts, ignoring the benefits of solar means sacrificing valuable financial resources.
Solar Is Now an Investment not an Expense
Solar has become a true investment. And like any good investment there is an expectation for a return on that investment or ROI. Let our Commercial Consultants show you how you can leverage the following benefits as soon as year one:
- An offset on your electric bill. Depending on the size of your solar array in some cases your entire bill can be eliminated.
- Massachusetts incentives will pay you to go solar. State programs offer tangible $$ that pay you a significant amount back of your solar investment.
- As a business owner hopefully each year you turn a profit. That means you also have a year-end tax liability. Did you know that the Federal Government provides a 30% Investment Tax Credit (ITC) toward the cost of the installation of solar system?. For example: for an installation that costs $50,000, the ITC could equal a $15,000 tax credit. It’s like an IRS gift card!
- When your a business owner depreciation is your friend. You can depreciate the entire system over a five year period. (Consult your tax adviser for the specific details.)
- A number of straightforward financing options exist that may allow you to own a system with little or no out-of-pocket expense.
- Solar is a hedge against time and inflation. As energy costs rise – and they will – your saving and earnings will also rise.
- And let’s not forget the environmental benefits. Each kilowatt hour of solar power eliminates an estimated 1.6 pounds of CO2
Use Solar to Generate Revenue
Did you know you can transform your parking lot into a micro grid with an aesthetically pleasing and highly functional carport?
Have unusable or under-developed land? You may be able to turn it into revenue generator.
Universities and other non-profits can create sustainable renewable energy centers.
Our energy consultants have countless hours of experience in designing, developing and delivering solar solutions across all platforms. These range from warehouse distributors, property management groups, schools, restaurants, and various non-profits.