Website Solar On Earth
Are you ready to take your inside sales career to the next level? Join Solar On Earth as a Solar Inside Sales Representative and discover the possibilities!
At Solar On Earth, our mission is to bring Solar Energy to everyone, everywhere. We work with Community Solar farms, which offer guaranteed savings to mid-size businesses, with no money out of pocket.
We’re looking for passionate, money-driven sales representatives to join our team. You’ll be part of an organization that values people, the environment, and team spirit. If you’re looking for an opportunity with uncapped commission, growth potential, and a bright future, you’re in the right place!
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be the voice of Solar On Earth, helping people discover savings from local solar farms. You must be comfortable making multiple calls per day to potential customers and following up on leads. You’ll be responsible for sales throughout your assigned territory, meeting sales goals and upholding our mission to bring solar energy to everyone, everywhere.
New to Community Solar?
No problem! Going Green is a big deal right now, and Community Solar is seeing massive growth during these trying times. We’re proud of our ability to help people save money when they need it most. If you’re new to Community Solar, we’ve got you covered.
At Solar On Earth, you’ll start with our groundbreaking Solar Success Program. During your training, you’ll be paired with one of our top sales managers to learn the industry, build real-world experience in the field, and develop the tools you’ll need to be successful. After all, you’re more than just an employee with us — you’re family!
Compensation and Benefits
Unlike most Solar companies out there, we’re proud to offer great compensation. We offer a base salary plus commission, with the potential to make upwards of $125k+ in your first year.
Commission is uncapped, which means that you determine how much you want to make.
In addition to great income, we provide everything you’ll need to succeed, including a phone,laptop or tablet, and more.
We offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance, along with perks such as the Health and Wellness Allowance and the Professional Development Allowance.
- Educate customers on Community Solar
- Making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further
development and closure
- Creating and maintaining a database of potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services to mid-size businesses
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Provide valuable strategy and information to improve sales and customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 3+ years of outbound sales experience
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly intelligent, problem-solving mindset
- Competitive, money-driven personality
- Ability to achieve appointment targets
Are you ready to join the best Solar Energy company on the East Coast? Submit your formatted resume for immediate consideration. Qualified individuals will be contacted promptly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Can you travel for training?
- Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com