COMMUNITY SOLAR EXPERTS MAKE DEVELOPERS MORE MONEY
Developer Relationship with Solar On Earth
Successful community solar programs are the result of competent developers partnering with Solar On Earth to acquire and onboard high-value, credit-worthy subscribers.
Developers: the first benefit is an increase in the value of your solar farm, and the second benefit is an increase in the rate of return by leveraging community solar incentives. Subscribers benefit from the 20 years of community solar credits.
Designs, builds, operates and maintains the Community Solar development and deployment.
2. SOLAR ON EARTH
The developer works with Solar On Earth to acquire informed subscribers and to manage them through first credits.
Participate in the Community Solar project by purchasing solar power (kW) from the project in return for credits on their electricity bill.
4. UTILITY/BILLING ENTITY
Provides billing credits to subscribers for their share of electricity generated from the Community Solar project.
Solar On Earth by the Numbers
- Over 410 Megawatts of Community Solar acquisition in all markets, September 2022
- Over 11,270 Community Solar subscribers sign up as of September 2022
- Less than 1% cancellation rate for engaged partners
Churn Mitigation & The Subscriber’s Journey
Educated and informed subscribers, with a positive onboarding experience, result in a solar field’s revenue stream for the next 20 years! This enhances the solar farm’s financial return by filling their solar fields with high-retention, high-value subscribers.
Solar On Earth maintains a top-down commitment to building a base of well-informed, loyal, and long-term subscribers for each and every developer. As the best solar energy customer acquisition company, we leverage our proven direct-to-consumer approach, creating a positive and engaging experience with an emphasis on a Quality Acquisition that is both effective and profitable for the long term.
What separates us from other acquisition companies?
- Thoughtful analysis and forecasting. Practically every company in the community solar acquisition market claims the ability to deliver megawatts of subscribers. Sadly, few make good on that promise.
SOE takes a strategic versus a transactional approach to every assignment and strives to develop long-term relationships with our partners. To that end, we work diligently to not over-promise but rather develop accurate acquisition forecasts.
- SOE devotes time upfront to analyze markets and identify high-value, credit-worthy prospects. For example we subscribed a 22 MW portfolio of tier 2 solar power subscribers with an average FICO score of 650.
- SOE has invested in developing a skilled sales support team to help maximize process flow and enhance sales efficiencies, making us one of the best solar energy companies.
- SOE is adept at identifying unique opportunities fitting regulatory criteria.
- SOE is capable of offering customer support and education throughout the onboarding process from first contact to first bill.
- SOE provides flexible and scalable customer service options from deeply engaged to “hands-off” dependent on the needs and expectations of our solar partners.
- Effective quality acquisition. Acquisition with onboarding and customer service that yields high retention of high value, credit-worthy solar power subscriptions for Community Solar projects.
Our Investment in Quality Acquisition
43 Nagog Park, Ste 203
Acton, MA 01720
701 Calvert Ave.
Chadwick, IL 61014